Effective date: April 2023
TERRA EDUCANIS, represented by Gaëlle VULLIEZ (“we”, “us”, “our”) operates the website https://terraeducanis.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices available to you regarding this data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Service : Service means the website https://terraeducanis.com operated by Gaëlle VULLIEZ.
- Personal data : Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data : Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by the use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies : Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Subcontractors (or Service Providers) : The term Processor (or Service Provider) refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of several Service Providers in order to process your data more efficiently.
- Data Subject (or User) : Data Subject means any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data collection and use
We collect several types of data for different purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (« Personal Data »). Nominative personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Adress e-mail
- First and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you.
You can choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions included in each email we send.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data potentially includes information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
Cookies are low volume data files that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, beacons and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some elements of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to use our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security reasons.
Gaëlle VULLIEZ uses the data collected for various purposes:
- Gaëlle VULLIEZ uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service whenever you want
- Pour assurer l’assistance client
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
- To send you news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about. are already informed, unless you have already indicated that you do not want to receive information of this nature.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Gaëlle VULLIEZ may process your Personal Data:
- Because we need to perform a contract with you
- Because you allowed us to
- Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and
your rights do not override this legitimate interest
- For payment processing purposes
- To obey the law
We will retain and use your Personal Data as necessary for us to perform our legal obligations (for example, to comply with applicable law), resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and policies.
Gaëlle VULLIEZ will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally required to retain this data for a longer period.
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to – and stored on – computers located in a location where data protection laws differs from that of the territory where you reside.
If you are located outside France and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
Data communication to law enforcement
In certain circumstances, Gaëlle VULLIEZ may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Gaëlle VULLIEZ may communicate your Personal Data if she believes in good faith that this is necessary to:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Gaëlle VULLIEZ.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect yourself against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, remember that no method of transmission of data over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Gaëlle VULLIEZ intends to take reasonable measures to allow you to correct, modify, or delete your Personal Data or to limit its use.
If you would like to know what Personal Data we hold about you and want it removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. When this option is offered, you can consult or update your Personal Data or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of opposition. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right of Limitation. You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if Gaëlle VULLIEZ relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For further clarification, please contact the data protection authority nearest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the delivery of our Service (“Service Providers”), to perform the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to monitor
and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook :The Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about Facebook interest-based advertising by visiting this page, to opt out of interest-based Facebook ads, follow these instructions from Facebook. Facebook follows the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States, Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe, or using your mobile device settings. For more details on Facebook’s privacy practices, please see Facebook data policy.
We may offer paid products and/or services as part of the Service. In such cases, we will use third party services to process payments (i.e. payment processing companies).
Links pointing to other sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party sites or services and accept no responsibility for them.
Privacy of children
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
ABefore the change becomes effective, we will notify you by email and/or by placing a prominent notice on our Service and update the « effective date » at the top of this
- By email:email@example.com